1. Right-click on the symbol and select Add Price Alert.
2. In the Add Price Alerts dialog box, type the symbol you wish to set the alert on.
3. Select the Alert Trigger from the drop-down list.
4. Select the Alert Type from the drop-down list. Options include Greater Than, Less Than, or Range.
5. If you selected an Alert Type of "Greater Than" or "Less Than", enter the desired value in the Alert Price field. If the Alert Type is "Range", set a Range Upper and Range Lower value.
6. You have the option to add notes or comments in the Note field. The note will be displayed when the alert is triggered.
7. You have the option to check the open dialog when triggered. When checked, a pop-up window appears when the alert is triggered where your response is required before you can return to the application.
8. Click Save.
9. You can view the Alerts Panel by clicking the + button in the bottom right of the application. From the panel chooser, click Price Alerts.